Cannot find server
Monday, December 31, 2007
 
So, it's already New Year's eve!

Here am I, on this day desperately trying to act like some good studious kid (hurhur).I supposed i'm back to square one again, after making a "2007 Resolution" on this very day one year ago (HA, HA, HA. Yeah, oh well that's me.

*YOU SEE WHAT I MEANT? Yours truly still here blogging when work is still calling. And i don't rmb fufilling any NY resoluation??? Blah, nevermind..i'd be a better person (LOLLL!?) next year.

Alright, I shan't continue with the oh-i've-matured-with-the-ups-and-down-in-2007 or some top10bigeventswhichhappenedinjiahui'slife posts since I'm like totally NOT good with words. But I do have to say that this year had been great,infact the best time i've ever had in my secondary school life! And i'm grateful for that :D


Let's embrace the NEW YEAR!! HAAAA~
Hey there, hope you have a wonderful 2008.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home