Cannot find server
Saturday, July 26, 2008
 
Ahhhh, i'm here blogging because...
I CAN'T TALK, AS IN I LOST MY VOICE AND SO I HAVE TO RESORT TO TYPING!!!!

Today's supposed to be a good day (i finally have the time to watch movie in the afternoon!!!) but i woke up and to my horror, i couldn't even CROAK.

I sort of anticipated that my voice would turn hoarse after coughing violently last night, so i tried saying " HI " in the toilet before i came out. But the hi became, some horrible noise, wait could i even MAKE NOISE this morn?! i even contemplated to avoid speaking to my dad though..it failed.

OH MY! what's more, there's performance in school ( not worth blogging about, ahaha) and my mode of communication for the day was: WHISPERING (plus texting).
Only jefferson yunxiu joel shan managed to hear my disgusting 'voice'. -_-

ARGH! ok i can finally see the beauty of communicating verbally. BUT SO WHAT!!! NOW ALL I CAN DO IS TO WHISPER. DESPERATELY WHISPERING TO THE QUARTET MEMBERS IN SCHOOL JUST NOW, WHISPER TO MY BROTHER WHISPER TO MY MUM WHISPER TO MY DAD. (lol sounds like i have a lot of secrets to share. whisperwhisperrrrrarghhhhhh)

watch me, i'll become the master of whisperers soon (YEAH RIGHT zzzz)
I should just learn some sign language now -_-

GOSH, IT'S SUCH A TORTURE!
i've never lost my voice before, booooo :(
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home